Director, Vault eTMF
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The Director, Vault eTMF role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences Trial Master File space. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s eTMF market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulated content management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Execution requires the individual provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in the field
- Assist with the development of product strategy and messaging
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience with clinical operations, TMF operations, and/or GCP compliance as it pertains to clinical trial conduct
- 5+ years experience working within or for the clinical or TMF area of life sciences company with content management, eClinical solutions or eTMF technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- 2+ years experience working for an eClinical or content management software company
- 3+ years experience with eTMF technologies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience with Study Start Up (SSU)
- Experience selling software or services to life sciences organizations
Back to top