Director, Vault Clinical
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Director, Vault Clinical role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences clinical operations space and the associated eClinical applications used in the conduct of clinical trials including eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS, etc. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s clinical market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development applications and capabilities to the life sciences industry.Responsibilities
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the clinical market for the Vault Clinical operational applications including eTMF, Study Startup and CTMS
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the clinical operations space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical operations applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer base
- Sales & Consulting
- SMB Market
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Direct experience with clinical operational tasks, clinical operation applications, and/or GCP compliance as it pertains to clinical trial conduct
- 5+ years of experience working within or for the clinical area of life sciences company with eClinical solutions, content management, and/or CTMS, SSU or eTMF technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical operations and IT regarding the eClinical applications and their use within clinical operational execution
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process and ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
- 2+ years of experience working for an eClinical or content management software company
- 3+ years of experience heavily working with eTMF, SSU and/or CTMS technologies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top