Director, PromoMats Strategy
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Director, Commercial Content Strategy, is part of the leadership team for Veeva’s Commercial Content team. This role is responsible for growing the PromoMats business and will achieve this through supporting sales teams, generating thought leadership, and driving strategic direction around the total product. This role will require close collaboration with multiple internal Veeva stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and Services to enable rapid customer adoption and success with Veeva’s Commercial Content Management products.Responsibilities
- Add and expand to Vault PromoMats customers through close collaboration with the North America sales team
- Develop thought leadership presentations or publications in promotional or medical material management
- Identify key regional PromoMats partners and build relationships
- Support the North America marketing and product teams
- Direct experience with biopharmaceutical promotional content
- 5-15 years’ professional experience across, industry, software or services
- Direct experience with marketing content management technologies (either MLR or DAM)
- Experience with selling software or services
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and drive innovation across business processes or solutions
- Willingness to travel
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top