Director Product Marketing, Veeva Vault Clinical Application
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! A pioneer in industry cloud, Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth. The world of cloud software is evolving, and companies are increasingly demanding industry-specific cloud based solutions.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Vault Clinical Applications go-to-market team and will be responsible for all messaging and assets to support demand generation, field enablement and customer marketing activity. This person will own and develop all qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customers' success.
- Create go-to-market programs for new market segments and geographies
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels
- Lead global cross-functional launch and release marketing initiatives
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements and social media
- Create campaigns to communicate tailored messages to specific audiences
- Lead release marketing activities
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as customer presentations and competitive materials
- 5+ years of enterprise software
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams, especially sales
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience marketing content management or life sciences-specific applications
- Experience marketing multitenant cloud solutions or applications
Back to top