Director, Commercial Sales
At 1,900 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Be a part of a dynamic and growing team focused on driving commercial excellence across the life sciences industry. Director, Commercial Sales, ASEAN and ANZ, is a critical position responsible for managing a team of Account Executives and Presales Consultants, who call on hundreds of existing and prospective SMB, mid-sized and global Pharmaceutical companies across Australia, New Zealand and the ASEAN countries. Leadership, creativity, energy and a ‘lead by example’ style is required. The ability to hire, mentor and manage a distributed team is critical.Responsibilities
- Manage team of A player AEs to create and drive business into new and existing accounts
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and new ACV revenue targets set for the team
- Provide strategic guidance related to key opportunities and complete sales cycles
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level executives
- Provide oversight for renewals
- Review and approve pricing and proposals.
- Review and approve expense reports and other administrative tasks associated with managing an outside sales team.
- Be willing to travel 50%+
- At least 5 years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into emerging and mid-sized life science companies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion for solving people’s business problems
- A bachelors or equivalent degree required
- 2-5 years managing teams selling enterprise software and related services into pharmaceutical companies
- Both Pharma side & Vendor side commercial operations experience
- Understanding of SaaS and Commercial Operations people, process and technology
- Understanding of industry data, data providers and master data management applications and data stewardship processes
- Understanding of territory alignment planning and execution, tools and service providers
- Understanding of events management planning and execution, tools and service providers
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top