Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Are you a talented agile developer that enjoys creativity, craves technical challenges, and wants to develop next-generation products?Come help make Veeva CRM a model for large scale industry cloud development. As a member of the DevOps team, you will design processes, procedures, and tools to build mobile and cloud based software in a fast paced, agile environment. The ideal candidate is passionate about quality, and wants to be part of a culture of innovation and creativity.
- Provide infrastructure needed to maintain multiple test/production environments, ensuring each environment is consistently setup, configured, and available for each release as scheduled
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environmental issues
- Troubleshoot and isolate build/deployment issues versus code issues
- Mentor and train junior Development and DevOps members as needed
- Enhance build processes through automation using a combination of processes, existing tools and enhancements
- Proven ability to work efficiently with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams
Ability to support a wide range of projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Candidate must be able to think strategically, investigate, and act tactically. Must have solid judgment and know when to escalate
- Proficient in Linux Shell scripting
- Proficient in developing/programming (Python, Groovy, Java, PHP, Ruby, or similar languages)
- Experienced with configuration management (Salt, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef)
- Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with emphasis on release engineering functions
- Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
- Excellent at building workflows and processes around releasing code through multiple environments
- Experience with source code branching and merging strategy with Git
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, Go, etc).
- Experience using/creating build tools (maven, ant, rake, setup.py, etc.)
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS in CS Science/Software Engineering or related
- Experience with building/deploying/managing AWS on an enterprise level
- Experience building mobile applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL or similar)
- Experience with building and deploying MS based applications
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top