Developer - .NET/SQL Server
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
Veeva OpenData is looking for a Developer who wish to become experts in Network product, who has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision. The candidate is responsible to data cleansing, mapping, import/export, pre-sales support and so on. The data analyst will interact at various levels with development, data steward and product teams in order to ensure that all processes reflect local market specificities. Also, as a developer, candidate will be arranged to develop and maintenance tools. You will be part of a young and exciting company, If you have a passion for data and quality – this is a great opportunity for you!
- Data Management/Manipulation (60%)
- Play as Network admin to support all Network operations, e.g. data import/export, batch data update etc.
- Use the database skill to mapping and cleansing the data from crawler team
- Build tool to improve the data collection and cleansing process
- Response for local server and data security management and monitor
- Develop tools to improve project and data steward team efficiency: (40%)
- Based on the requirements from project and data steward team, build the tool to improve the team work efficiency
- Do maintenance on existing tools and trouble shooting
- 2-3 years .NET(C#) development working experience
- 2-3 years SQL Server development working experience, rich experience of DBMS operation and data operation
- Have the capability to build and deliver the application by individually
- Familiar with SSIS and other data load and conversation tools
- Good conceptual, organizational and communication skills
- Strong responsibility and flexibility under work pressure
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experiences in Pharma industry
- Experiences in agile development
- Experiences in data cleansing migration projects
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top