Data Stewardship Supervisor
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva.
The Data Steward Supervisor is responsible for the training and direct supervision of the remote data stewardship team members. They also retain all the responsibilities of a data steward, such as updating the attributes of records to improve core data, calling Group Practices and other healthcare organizations and updating healthcare provider affiliation information.
- All training, retention, and quality of data stewardship
- Participate in recruiting and hiring
- Daily resource allocation and workflow management to meet project deadlines
- Daily personnel supervision and performance management of the remote data stewards
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office, and other office software
- Patient demeanor, people skills
- Highly organized, extreme attention to detail and focus on quality
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Fluent in English
- Call center experience – preferably in a supervisor role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Remote supervisor experience preferred
- Basic technical computer maintenance skills
Back to top