Data Steward (Veeva OpenData)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva OpenData helps clients better manage its customer (doctors and hospitals) master data to improve the data quality. To be able to do so, Data Stewards contact Health Care Organizations/Health Care Providers (HCOs/HCPs) to verify profile information.
The Data Steward is responsible for manually updating the attributes of records to improve core data, such as calling Group Practices and updating provider affiliation information.
- Verify the most current version of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as the internet and telephony
- Make required phone calls to targets for informational updates
- Apply new verified data elements to core database records
- Assure that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Accurate enumeration of newly applied data elements to the core database records
- Removal of incorrect data elements and database records from core databases
- Documentation of actions taken and required notation
- Audit the data quality of peers (other Data Stewards)
- Report progress to direct line manager (Functional Head of Data Stewardship - EU)
- May involve the supervision of other Data Stewards as required
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to data quality
- Fluent in English
- Second European language, ideally to include:
- Other languages will be considered.
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Highly organised, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Proficient in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Ability to learn quickly learn and independently solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Experience with medical background, medical and health-related industries, sales or market research experience preferred
Nice to Have:
- Basic comprehension of network administration and office intranet structures helps the data stewards understand their milieu better, as data stewards log onto multiple machines and use accounts on multiple platforms
- Experience with medical background, medical and life science industries, sales or market research experience preferred
Please note that Veeva will only consider applications from individuals that are already eligible to work within the EU.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top