At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The remote Data Steward is responsible for manually verifying and updating data records to improve core data by using standard methods of research.Responsibilities
- Internet research experience
- Outbound call experience
- Applying newly verified data elements to core database records
- Assurance that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Ongoing maintenance of core data for Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO’s)
- Removal of incorrect data elements and database records from core databases
- Documentation of actions taken and required notation
- Meeting and maintaining performance goals
- Remote call center or customer service experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Strong data entry skills
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office, and other office software
- Experience with healthcare, customer data, life science industries, sales, or market research
- The ability to troubleshoot simple technical issues as they relate to maintaining a functional workstation
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top