At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva OpenData helps clients better manage and improve the quality of its customer (doctors and hospitals) master data. To be able to do so, Data Stewards contact Health Care Organizations/Health Care Providers (HCOs/HCPs) to verify profile information.
The Data Steward is responsible for manually updating the attributes of records to improve core data from calling hospitals and group practices to validate profile and provider affiliation information.
- Process incoming requests originated from various customer sources
- Verify the most current versions of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as Internet and/or via telephony
- Apply newly verified data elements to core database records
- Make required phone calls to targets for informational updates
- Resolve duplication and/or removal of incorrect data elements from existing data records
- Documentation of actions taken and required notation
- Audit data quality of peers (other Data Stewards)
- Report progress to direct line manager
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to data quality
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- Fluent in English
- Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Previous call centre and/or customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Good communication skills
- Experience with medical background, medical and health-related industries, sales or market research experience preferred
Please note Veeva will only consider applications from individuals eligible to work in the Australia.
Nice to Have
- Basic technical computer maintenance skills, the ability to troubleshoot simple technical issues as they relate to maintaining a functional workstation
- Experience with medical background, medical and life science industries, sales or market research experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and data quality standards within the life sciences industry
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top