Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
The remote Data Steward is responsible for manually verifying and updating data records to improve core data by using standard methods of research.Responsibilities:
- Internet research experience
- Outbound call experience
- Applying newly verified data elements to core database records
- Assurance that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements
- Ongoing maintenance of core data for Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organizations (HCO’s)
- Removal of incorrect data elements and database records from core databases
- Documentation of actions taken and required notation
- Meeting and maintaining performance goals
- Remote call center or customer service experience
- Highly organized, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong data entry skills
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Experience with healthcare, customer data, life science industries, sales or market research
- The ability to troubleshoot simple technical issues as they relate to maintaining a functional workstation
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top