At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Data Officer is responsible for manually verifying and updating the data records to improve core data by using standard methods of research.
- Internet research experience
- Outbound call experience
- Apply newly verified data elements to core database records
- Resolve duplication and/or removal of incorrect data elements from core data records
- Ongoing maintenance of core data for Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organisations (HCO’s)
- Meeting and maintaining performance and quality goals
- Call centre or customer service experience
- Highly organised, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Strong data entry skills
- Problem solving skills
- Aptitude to learn new systems
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Experience with healthcare, customer data, life science industries, sales or market research experience preferred
Please note Veeva will only consider applications from individuals eligible to work in Australia.
Nice to Have
- Basic technical computer maintenance skills, the ability to troubleshoot simple technical issues as they relate to maintaining a functional workstation
- Knowledge of medical terminology and data quality standards within the life sciences industry
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top