Data Engineer (Co-Op)
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re a talented programmer or data engineer who likes to work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, solving interesting problems and releasing features every four weeks. If that’s you, you’ll fit right in!
What will you do?
Help us develop solutions for OpenData! You’ll learn and contribute to Veeva NextGen OpenData projects, contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical support for the product, and partner with experienced engineers to implement code fixes
What do you need to have? At the very least:
- An overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- A major in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with Java (a good level is a must)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
It’s also really nice to have:
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux OS
- Knowledge of Big Data (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, etc.…)
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with version control systems, GitHub or similar
- Relevant internship/project experience
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located in Ft. Washington, PA.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top