Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, 'Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences.' We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here …
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to keep our vision of building the next generation cloud MDM application in focus while diving into the unique data integration challenges we face daily. The Data Engineer generates the data using the software created by Network’s Data Collection team, coordinates with various stakeholders to perform the Initial Data Load (IDL) into Network, and works with QA engineers to ensure the data is correctly loaded into Network. You will be writing Groovy scripts which run on top of our crawler platform to scrape/map various web sites. You will also manage and execute Network data updates according to a pre-determined schedule.
Veeva Network is a global customer master application tailored to life sciences delivered via the cloud. If you want to have a challenging work experience, help build the next generation industry cloud solutions, Veeva is the place!
Veeva Network is looking for a self-motivated individual to help our development team collect data in many countries. You also have strong skills in data integration and will work closely with software engineers, product managers, and other QA engineers to ensure the quality IDL as we expand our data offering into many countries.
A successful candidate will have an established background in Integrating Engineering and strong technical skills in script development. You are a hands-on leader and love to solve data and integration problems.
- Work with PMs to ensure data for IDL is collected by creating Groovy scripts and ensure the operation of the crawler software/hardware in the distributed cloud environment
- Work with Engineering/QA teams to ensure new crawling requirements can be supported by the existing Data Collection software or through feature enhancements.
- Develop reports to track crawling status.
- Script development experience
- Exceptional skills working with PMs, Engineers and QAs from potentially different countries
- Ability to self-maintain and ensure execution of periodic data updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/Eng or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- QA experience testing enterprise software development projects
- 5+yrs Data Integration experience working on complex technical software projects
- Software development background
- Knowledge of Groovy
- Experience in SaaS based Enterprise Software
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Greenhopper
Back to top