At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Data Consultant is responsible for representing Veeva OpenData onsite at a customer location four days per week. Responsibilities will include data stewardship and managing other data stewards as well as data analysis and reporting.
This position will be spending 4 days onsite at a customer location. One day will be spent at the local Veeva office in Fort Washington, PA.
- Web research of public record sites to verify state license and other compliance related data
- Additional web research of hospital, group practice, insurance and other sites to capture and enter relevant data
- Phone calls to verify Data Change Requests
- Indirectly supervise data stewards to perform the same data stewardship duties
- Report generation and analysis
- Participate in meetings with customer to establish priorities
- Liaise with OpenData stakeholders on behalf of the customer
- Manage customer relationships and be the primary customer point of contact during project implementation, post-implementation support and maintenance, acting as a subject matter expert of Veeva OpenData.
- Lead in developing, implementing as well as performing proactive quality assurance tasks to ensure project success.
- Create Project documentation and create functional specifications for internal/external stakeholders.
- Report the current status of the project to key stakeholders
- Analyze and perform data cleansing and validation on incoming customer data by using/developing ETL processes for automated workflows.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and corporate business rules for the customer master
- Manage the administration of the customer master by performing merge processes and recommending enhancement
- Evaluate match quality assessment process by comparing match results and identifying differences
- Test new business development process for customer master and sales realignments
- Implement business solutions from the Data Governance board decisions for customer master
- Quality control of sales operations systems by insuring data is consistent and valid between corporate data warehouse, sales force automation and incentive compensation.
- Deliver field realignments/sizing implementation strategies in accordance with business needs
- Minimum 2 years working with Pharmaceutical Reference Data.
- Excellent Communication skills
- High attention to detail and quality
- Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Experience supervising others
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, MS Office and other office software
- Patient demeanor, people skills
Nice to Have
- Call center or research center experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of SQL or comparable tool
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top