Customer Success Manager, R&D Vault
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our R&D Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
The R&D Customer Success Manager provides strategic guidance, ensures a consistent connection with Veeva Subject Matter Experts (SME's), and maintains a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals within Veeva.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's R&D customers across North America. As a member of the R&D CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
Members of the Veeva R&D CSM team are strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the industry background to be able to drive progress within our customers and champion and/or establish industry best practices.
Successful candidates have experience managing complexity within Life Sciences organizations and are local to the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago or Northeast.
- Aligning with R&D customers across IT and Business to establish stronger program and project management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva R&D investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process, services & tools)
- Guide customers on methods to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Guide customers on industry best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva Solutions
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing software for Clinical, Quality, or Regulatory
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter who is able to be responsible and accountable for the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct experience working with Regulated Content management systems within Life Sciences organization(s)
- Vendor management experience
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Back to top