Customer Success Manager, R&D Vault - Clinical, Europe
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our R&D Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are highly skilled individuals with deep life sciences industry experience. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with deep product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated clinical domain expertise and will be located in either UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium or Denmark, other locations will be considered.
- Aligning with R&D customers across IT and Business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva R&D investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva solutions and releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Analyse customer data and usage metrics in order to provide insight against industry benchmarks, identify process improvements and drive change
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Life Sciences
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing Clinical software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong analytical skills; ability to process and interpret customer data (including product utilisation data), in order to help drive adoption and make process improvements
- Strong organisational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have:
- Direct experience working with Regulated Content management systems within Life Sciences organisation(s)
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top