Customer Success Manager (CRM)
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva is now establishing a Customer Success Management (CSM) team that will work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM customers to increase the value they get from Veeva CRM. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
We are looking for members of this team to work with Veeva's most strategic customers across North America. As founding members of the CSM team, you will help to develop the specific strategies, tactics and processes that will make this team truly valuable to ongoing customer success.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little product. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation) and are local to the New York or New Jersey metro area.
- Aligning with key customer CRM stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger CRM management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM
- Demonstrated years of Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation are essential
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Local to job posting location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct experience with Veeva CRM implementations
- Pharma CRM experience
- CRM Program management
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top