Customer Success Manager, Commercial Content
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our Product, Support, Sales, and Services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our CSMs are highly skilled individuals with deep product knowledge. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated content management domain expertise, preferably within the Life Sciences industry, and will be located in Europe.
- Align with commercial content customers across IT and business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva commercial content investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Educate customers on Veeva products to optimize best practices and consumption of Veeva solutions (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfilment
- Analyze customer data and usage metrics in order to provide insight against industry benchmarks, identify process improvements and drive change
- Experience using and/or implementing content management software within an agency setting or Life Sciences organization (experience with Zinc MAPS or Vault PromoMats an advantage)
- Experience in a consultative role, interpreting customer requirements and challenges to develop product and application solutions
- Proven understanding of complex product capabilities, use-cases, best practices and challenges (software experience an advantage) and ability to articulate these to an audience of varying perception levels (including IT, business owners, regulatory, marketing and legal)
- Strong analytical skills; ability to process and interpret customer data (including product utilization data), in order to help drive adoption and make process improvements
- Understanding of customer success metrics and industry benchmarks. Proven ability to create, communicate and execute on a success plan
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships including setting clear meeting cadence with key contacts focused on increasing product adoption (i.e. education sessions, roadmap discussions, enablement plans)
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Proven track record of influencing and managing change
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- A motivated self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small customers
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to effectively present to remote audiences
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Understanding of DAM, MLR review, and US regulatory requirements
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- Experience performing software demonstrations or conducting training
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top