Customer Success Manager
Who are we?
Cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for pharmaceutical companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed. Read the buzz, see our videos and hear from our team about the innovation, people and life at Veeva. Check out the veeva.com website to hear more about our Products, expecially Veeva CRM.
How do you fit in?
The Customer Success team works to increase the business value of Veeva products through educating customers on new and existing functionality and promoting best practices.
To further expand these efforts, Veeva is seeking a Commercial Customer Success Manager in charge of the SMB CRM customers in AsiaPacific. You will have a unique opportunity to design, implement and drive the end-to-end Customer Success process for this large and diverse community. Ultimately you will evangelize innovations for our Customers, become their trusted advisor and convert them into Veeva Advocates (not just payers).
What will you do?
- Define the engagement model for a pool of SMB Customers: identify their needs, segment them, put in place action plans to drive them along the Customer Journey.
- Shape the model which can be applied to a large number of customers at the same time. Define the Critical Success Factors which demonstrate the success of the SMB Programme.
- Learn and articulate value propositions of Veeva CRM to customers. Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing.
- Manage the customer education (sharing best practices, conducting webinars, defining and creating training videos) on new and existing features to drive adoption of your large and diverse CRM Custommer community.
- Bring back customer learning and the specifics of SMB Customers to the Veeva internal community. Become the internal point of referral for anything related to our SMB Customers’ needs.
What do you need to have/be?
- 2-3 years experience with one of the following:
- Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical industry
- Veeva or salesforce.com CRM
- Consulting (delivery/implementation/training)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing, although mostly remotely.
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of large community
- Likes to experiment new concepts and be innovative
- Extremely well organized; ability to manage several initiatives at the same time
- A desire to work with technology and an aptitude to learn it
- Based in Singapore
- University Degree
- Ability to foster and grow strategic and tactical relationships with remote customers
- Familiarity with sales operation functions like selling models and go-to-market strategies for new product launches
- Experience as a Life Sciences Customer
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top