Customer Success Manager
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva has been investing in customer success since the founding of the company. To further expand these efforts, Veeva is now establishing a Customer Success Management (CSM) team in Latin America that will work alongside our product, sales and services teams to help customers achieve even higher levels of success.
The Customer Success Manager will provide strategic guidance to named Veeva CRM and Vault Promomats customers to increase the value they get from Veeva products. In addition, the CSM team will identify and promote best practices for the management of a SaaS CRM program.
To help calibrate the expectations of this team, the Veeva CSM team is not a team of Account Managers that know a little about products. It is a team of strategic consultants that know how to identify areas of improvement and have the consulting background to be able to drive progress.
Successful candidates have Life Sciences background and Veeva or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation) and are local or available to move to Mexico City.
- Aligning with key customer CRM and Promomats stakeholders across IT and Business to establish a stronger Veeva management program
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva Products investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations Veeva is releasing
- Providing Veeva CRM and Promomats program/release management best practices
- Increase the ROI customers get from Veeva CRM and Promomats
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong written and verbal presentation are essential
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of both large and small clients
- Local to job posting location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability and energy to drive change within customers
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated years of Veeva products (CRM, Promomats, Network) or salesforce.com CRM related consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Pharma background
- CRM Program management
- Change Management skills
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top