Customer Marketing Manager
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
We are looking for a highly charged and experienced Customer Marketing Manager to define, plan, and execute tailored and integrated account-based marketing plans to support growth and retention of strategic accounts. You will gather account intelligence, deliver demand creation, and execute marketing programs in alignment with global account strategy to raise awareness, relevancy, and consideration of Veeva solutions. You will support customer success and ultimately help drive advocacy of our solutions.
- Define, develop, and execute account-based marketing plans for strategic accounts in alignment with global account plans and objectives, with tactics appropriate to key buyers and influencers
- Provide ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts, and contacts within these accounts in order to execute tailored account marketing programs
- Leverage a broad and appropriate mix of marketing programs (inclusive of event marketing, direct marketing, and digital marketing) to maximize awareness, relevancy, consideration, and adoption of Veeva solutions
- Manage program execution against committed timelines and within budget. Set appropriate success KPIs and track measurements to determine impact and ROI
- Ensure appropriate communication and collaboration with key stakeholders from planning through to results
- Develop a portfolio of assets and deliverables appropriate to customer needs and requirements
- Orchestrate and lead regular account check-ins to ensure account goals and plans remain on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Identify and manage customer advocacy and reference opportunities
- Cultivate long-term customer and sales relationships
- Ideally 5+ years of relevant in a marketing role for an enterprise software or cloud-base solution provider
- Proven ability to define, develop, and execute account-based marketing programs to time and budget
- Solid experience in developing a strong portfolio of templatized assets and deliverables
- Exceptional project management skills with proven ability to successfully drive projects to completion
- Ability to develop long-term business relationships with sales teams and customers
- Excellent English language/communications skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Life sciences industry relevant work experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing and executing integrated marketing programs
- Fluency in additional language (French, German, Spanish, Italian)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top