Contracts Manager, Europe
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Part of the global Legal team, you would assist the European Legal Counsel in supporting the European sales teams with contract and contract process questions, negotiation and drafting. The Contracts Manager will ensure that legal matters are handled in the best interests of Veeva and appropriately reflect Veeva’s policies and business practices, including the legal directives of the Veeva Legal Department.
Ideally located in Oxford or Barcelona but other locations may be considered.
- Negotiate and draft all types of customer agreements.
- Identify legal, financial and business issues for resolution.
- Work closely with the European sales teams.
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts.
- Act as resource and advisor to non-contract professionals.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining scalable contracting processes and templates.
- Support European Legal Counsel.
- At least 2 years of sell-side contracting experience preferably in a fast-paced technology company.
- University degree with Legal and/or Business background.
- Excellent and Effective English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and form.
- Competence in legal/commercial terms and identifying those that require approval.
- Technical competence to spot revenue recognition issues in SaaS agreements and coordinate resolution with internal finance resources.
- Ability to identify and evaluate risk.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability manage a complex transaction through to completion.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Second European Language, ideally German or Spanish.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top