Consultant (Vault R&D)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Tired of working with old technology? Looking for an opportunity to change how regulated content is managed in Life Sciences? Veeva Vault is the industry’s only cloud-based enterprise content management (ECM) platform with business-specific applications for Regulatory, Clinical, and Quality.
Veeva is looking for Consultants who have some:
- content management expertise
- and/or quality management expertise
- and/or a good life science background
As a member of our Veeva Vault Consulting team, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customer’s business needs, translating business requirements into solution design and configurations, delivering training and supporting customers during application validation.The work location is at one of Veeva’s office in Frankfurt, Paris, Barcelona, Oxford, Budapest, or from home office. Qualified candidates based anywhere in EU are also encouraged to apply.
- Project Management
- Participate in workshops to discuss requirements with customers
- Guide customers toward best design decisions
- Document design decisions
- Configure Veeva Vault according to the agreed design
- Support customers in validation activities and write validation documentation
- Deliver onsite or remote trainings
- Submit product enhancement requests based on projects experience
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- Experience working with life sciences companies in the regulatory, clinical, or quality domains with demonstrated understanding of compliance considerations and processes AND/OR experience working with system implementation programs as a consultant, business or IT lead and/or business sponsor for systems or functions such as: Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.
- Proven ability to manage diverse customers and/or stakeholders, and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Some understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Some understanding of life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Ability to travel as required
- Fluency in English and French or German
- Bachelor degree or above
- Direct experience with eTMF, Quality document management, Quality Management Systems (QMS), eCTD submissions (NDA/BLA/MAA, etc.) and related technologies
- Direct experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, Zinc, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, etc.
- Fluency in other European languages
- Experience in product pre-sales or in services delivery management
- SaaS/Cloud experience
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top