Consultant (Vault R&D)
Veeva Systems is looking for Managed Services Consultants, who wish to become experts with Veeva Vault R&D Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services, i.e. Consulting Organisation, providing post implementation consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Applications.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Content/Data management solution design, prototyping, configuration and documentation
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle:
- Analyse and deploy new product features
- Maintain Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of digital content and data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly content management software
Nice to Have:
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Life Sciences industry in the Clinical, Regulatory or Quality spaces
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles and compliance requirements
- Experience with Sharepoint, OpenText, Documentum, NextDocs, CTMS or QMS systems and/or Veeva Vault
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top