Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is looking for Managed Services Consultants, who wish to become experts with Veeva Vault R&D Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services, i.e. Consulting Organisation, providing post implementation consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Applications.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Content management solution design and configuration
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of digital content
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly content management software
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Life Sciences industry, specifically Clinical Trials
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles and compliance requirements
- Experience with Sharepoint, Open Text, Documentum, Next Docs or similar and/or Veeva Vault
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top