Consultant, Release Engineering (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is looking for Technical Consultants, who wish to become experts in Release Management for Veeva CRM. Ideal candidate has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, is wishing to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry and in addition is interested in learning all the details about Cloud System Management.
The Technical Consultant is a member of our Professional Services (Consulting) Organisation, providing Project and Post-Go-Live application consulting as a subject matter expert of Veeva Commercial Cloud products portfolio, with special focus on Veeva CRM and the force.com platform.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur. Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Manage Customer’s internal System Releases Cycles
- Analysis and deployment of new product features.
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox Environments
- Import/export of content and meta-data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Understanding relational databases (SQL) and XML, cloud-applications
- Being able to work on complex projects involving many teams
- Understanding development lifecycle (from Requirement Definition to Maintenance)
- Attention to details and accurate in execution
- Comfortable in working with methodological procedures and documenting in detail
- Fluent in English
- Veeva CRM, Force.com,
- Eclipse knowledge
- Apache Ant
- Programming or Code Reviewing skills (Java, HTML, Apex, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top