Consultant (Regulatory – Vault)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in consulting? Come help us change how regulatory information, content, and product registration data are managed in Life Sciences! Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities on a single cloud-based platform.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their regulatory data and document management operations in the cloud.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Participate in projects at life sciences R&D companies
- Rapidly configure and implement the Vault RIM suite (Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Archive) which is used to manage regulatory affairs and regulatory operations content and data in the cloud
- Lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document content management/registration data solutions
- Perform project management tasks including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 4+ years of experience working with life sciences companies
- Experience implementing systems for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT representative for at least one of the following: Document or Data Management, Registration Tracking, eSubmissions, eCTD, XEVMPD, IDMP, Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a RIM solution
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to business users
- Quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year degree required
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Understanding of global regulatory requirements, compliance considerations and processes for submission planning, submission content management, registration tracking, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, PAREXEL/ LIQUENT InSight, CSC Regulatory Tracker, ArisGlobal Register, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, other regulatory information management or submission publishing systems, etc.
- Consulting experience
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ; Boston, MA; San Francisco, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top