Consultant (Master Data Management)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Network is the industry’s first complete, cloud-based customer master solution that combines healthcare professional, healthcare organisation, affiliations and reference data, software and stewardship services in a single solution that’s seamlessly integrated with Veeva CRM. Veeva Network harnesses the ‘network effect’ of life sciences companies electing to work together to contribute updates to master data repository. The result is accurate, complete and always up-to-date customer data within Veeva CRM.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services, i.e. Consulting Organization, providing post implementation consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Applications.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU residency permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- High quality data analysis and MDM configuration deliverables
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing IT systems, particularly MDM software
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Experience with Data Transformation, Data Loading Tools, Database design and workflows
- Understanding of Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Process
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top