Consultant, EAM & Managed Services (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become expert in the Veeva CRM application suite, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the global Life Sciences Industry.
The Consultant will be a member of our Professional Services Organisation, providing post-go-live application consulting as a subject matter expert of the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. Primarily the consultant will be focusing on the Veeva CRM application but will potentially develop expertise in our other Commercial products: Veeva Events Management, Vault PromoMats, Veeva Network, and Veeva OpenData.
While this is a remote position working off-site with our strategic key accounts within the EMEA region, occasional on-site consulting activities will occur.
Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Provide post-go-live application Consulting and Administration
- Support the customers’ internal Change Releases Cycle, including:
- Activation and deployment of new product features
- Environment management of Production and QA instances
- Assess and deliver Customer Change Request
- Troubleshooting of system configuration issues
- Data import and extraction
- Enable system to support new customer business processes
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of analytical reports based on customer KPIs
- Interact with various internal Veeva teams including Product Support, Product Management and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are well understood and client is satisfied with the product
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Consulting experience
- At least BSc degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or other similar degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing one of the following type of products:
- CRM e.g. Salesforce.com
- Content Management, e.g. SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Veeva Product knowledge: Veeva Vault, Veeva Network, Veeva CRM
- Understanding of Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Understanding of life sciences Closed Loop Marketing principles
- Understanding of life sciences Events Management
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top