Consultant (Data Management)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and life at Veeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, thrive, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Start your best career move here...
As a Consultant you will work on the Veeva Network platform, which is an enterprise class Master Data Management solution in the cloud. You will be helping your clients manage their diverse data streams, apply governance to their information assets, and drive business value through better decision making based on improved data quality. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the application under the guidance of the Solution Architect. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high quality solutions to drive Customer success.
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects
- Responsible for high quality data analysis and configuration deliverables
- Typical activities include process analysis, data profiling, data mappings, application configuration, solution testing, and documentation
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Gain subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the suite of Veeva solutions
- Active participation in global community of peers for implementation support and development of new best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Hands-on experience with master data management, system integration, and/or data management process analysis
- Practical knowledge of data governance, data quality measurement, data stewardship, and/or system integration patterns
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience
- 2-5 years of experience with implementation of Customer Master, Product Master, Payer Master, and/or Consumer Master solutions
- 2-5 years of experience with system integration design and development
- Experience with Veeva CRM and/or Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Network Team: Knowledge and applicable work experience with Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
Back to top