At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The CRM Consultant/Functional Analyst is responsible to configure and parameterise Veeva´s CRM Solution. He/she will be part of a customer specific professional services team and work close with our Solution Architects as well as with Customers and Partners. He/she will participate in workshops, gather requirements, design solutions, configure the application, help with testing and the final deployments.
The ideal candidate will be fluent in Italian and English and will be located in Italy.
- Participate in workshops with Customers and Partners.
- Collect and understand customer needs and write functional requirements.
- Design solution and configure Veeva application.
- Manage data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Provide advisory on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com Platform, technical design and CRM processes.
- Consulting Experience (ideally in Technology company)
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred SFDC / Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with MS Office package
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in technology and innovations
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Consumer Health industry is a plus
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and/or Consumer Health industry
- Multichannel marketing knowledge
- Project management experience
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top