Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
As a CRM Consultant / Functional Analyst, you are responsible to configure and parameterise Veeva´s CRM Solution. You will be part of a customer specific professional services team and work close with our Solution Architects as well as with Customers and Partners. You will participate in workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and the final deployments.
The ideal candidate will be located in either France, Spain, UK or Germany.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Application design and configuration.
- Data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com Platform, and technical design.
- Consulting Experience
- CRM System Knowledge (preferred SFDC / Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Aptitude and interest in technology
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science or other similar degree or commensurate work experience preferred.
- Salesforce.com Experiences / Certifications
- Experience working with Pharma or Medical Devices companies
- German Language
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top