Consultant (Commercial Cloud)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and @Veeva_EU and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva Systems is looking for Managed Services Consultants, who wish to become experts in our Commercial Cloud product suite, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry.
The Managed Services Consultant is a member of our Professional Services (Consulting) Organization, providing post-go-live application consulting as a subject matter expertise of Veeva Commercial Cloud products including: Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault PromoMats, Veeva Network, and Veeva OpenData.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur.
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Support the customer-internal System Releases Cycle, including:
- Analysis and deployment of new product features
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox environments
- Execute Customer Change Request
- Execute configuration trouble shooting
- Import/export of content and data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Interact with Veeva Product Support on customer’s behalf
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing at least one of the following type of products
- CRM e.g. Salesforce.com
- Content Management, e.g. OpenText, Documentum, Next Docs or similar
Nice to Have:
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences industry
- Veeva Product knowledge: Vault, Network, force.com,
- Understanding of Customer Data Stewardship and Governance Processes
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Understanding of life sciences Closed Loop Marketing principles
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top