At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems, Inc is searching for a detail orientated team player who can handle the responsibilities of invoice delivery, cash applications and collections for our European based customers. This person will also provide as back up for the same US based function as needed. We are currently seeking a passionate individual with excellence in customer service with an emphasis on teamwork and customer success.
- Regular collection correspondence to European customers in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment
- Responsible for monitoring customer past due accounts including customer emails, small balance write-offs, and customer reconciliations
- Providing excellent customer service regarding collection issues, resolving client discrepancies, and short payments. Accountable for reducing delinquency of customer accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable function Worldwide
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Assist in month end close process
- Daily posting of Cash receipts into NetSuite
- Reconciliation of on-account cash
- Support timely delivery of invoices to European customers
- Establish cooperative working relationships with all internal customers including sales teams
- 3+ years of experience in a Collections/AR role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast paced environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Attention to details
- Flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Success dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Associate's/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior Experience in a SaaS/Cloud Business environment
- Familiarity with Netsuite, Salesforce, Google, and Microsoft office
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top