Business Systems Analyst (Finance)
At 1,800 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Financial Business Systems Analyst (BSA) role is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies supporting financial systems. This role works closely with internal Financial Business Operations leaders to effectively manage project plans and implement change management to financial systems.
- Facilitate and act as a liaison between the technical team and the business teams
- Support a worldwide user base that uses a suite of cloud based Finance systems
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Researching and resolving issues, assisting in outlining enhancements, and administering user access to the system
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs
- Mapping existing processes and creating new/revised processes
- User Training (Process/Systems)
- Following industry established process for change and release management for public companies
- Financial ERP System Administration experience (NetSuite preferred)
- Understanding of business Financial processes, including but not limited to; Accounting, AR, AP, etc.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity with Avalara, Coupa, and/or Blackline systems
- Understanding of Global Subsidiary processes/challenges
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top