Business Systems Administrator
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Business Systems Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, end user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to our various SaaS applications. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
● Provide day-to-day administrative support for multiple SaaS based applications (e.g. Salesforce.com, Coupa, NetSuite)
● Triage and resolve issues reported by users in the various SaaS applications
● Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
● Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to identify system improvements.
● Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
● Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
● Create technical documentation and conduct end user training.
● Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
● Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degree, or adequate work experience
● 2+ years of experience
● Hands on experience with administration of SaaS applications
● Basic time management skills
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
● Admin certification in Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Coupa, NetSuite
● Experience with Single Sign on Technologies such as Okta
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top