Business System Analyst - Salesforce.com
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) role is responsible for driving improvements in the processes and technologies supporting our sales, marketing and/or professional services systems. This role works closely with internal Business Operations leaders to effectively manage project plans and implement change management to the business systems.
- Own the relationship with the business teams you are supporting. Act as the primary interface point for the business function with the IT team.
- Partner with the business operations team to prioritize and define the systems roadmap
- Develop detailed requirements (business, user, process, system requirements – functional and non-functional) and establish traceability to business vision
- Act as the project manager for projects and enhancements
- Configure and customize Salesforce.com platform to support the needs of the business requirements.
- Following industry established process for change and release management for public companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area
- Strong Salesforce.com CRM experience.
- Solid understanding of Sales, Marketing, and Professional Services related business processes.
- Hands on experience with configuring and modifying salesforce.com
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Successful in dealing with company personnel at all levels
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Project Management experience
Nice to Have
- Certified Salesforce.com Admin or Developer or Architect
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Pardot or Marketo
- Understanding of CRM automation in a SaaS industry
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top