Business Analyst (Co-Op)
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re a talented analyst who understands the importance of master data when it comes to making sure businesses run effectively. You want to learn about complex pharmaceutical ecosystems and how the industry depends on customer reference data to drive their business decisions. If this is you, you’ll fit right in!
What will you do?
Data analysis performance using business intelligence tools. Research, validate, and update the attributes of records to improve core data, verify the most current versions of data elements using standard methods of research, and make required phone calls to targets for informational updates.
What do you need to have? At the very least:
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A major in related technical field
- Exceptional organizational skills, a high attention to detail, and a focus on quality
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
It’s also really nice to have:
- Proficiency in Windows, Google Apps, & MS Office
- An ability to learn quickly and independently solve problems
- Relevant internship/project experience
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located in Ft. Washington, PA.
Back to top