Automation Engineer (Network)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success.
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We’re looking for a team player who can learn quickly, and have a passion for quality to be part of our team. If you have the enthusiasm to help build great software products and is someone who likes to figure out how things work then Veeva has an opportunity for you! This is a hands-on position for delivering a high-quality SaaS product. You will take pride and ownership of key parts of the software and certify its quality and correctness before delivery to the customer.
● Contribute to the automation test coverage using our built in-house framework
● Review requirement specifications and technical design documentations to provide timely feedback
● Create and improve testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases, and automation test scripts
● Identify, document and verify bugs
● Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities
● Work with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and other QA Engineers in an Agile team environment
● Develop deep expertise in the product
● 3+ years of QA/Development experience
● 2+ years Java development experience
● Experience with automated testing tools/frameworks such as Selenium and TestNG/JUnit
● Deep understanding of Software QA methodologies and approaches in a software company with short release cycles
● Experience in writing test cases that cover both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility and concurrency tests
● Working experience with databases such as Oracle, Mysql or SQL Server
● Creative & ambitious person with a passion for excellence and attention to detail
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
● A good team player who is independent and fast-learning who takes ownership over resolve issues
● Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have
● Experience in SaaS based Enterprise Software
● Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
● Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is an advantage
● Pharma life sciences industry experience
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top