Associate User Interface Engineer (New Grad)
Who are we?
Cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed.
How do you fit in?
Help us develop these solutions. We are looking for an Associate User Interface Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
We work in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Our small dev teams combine their technical passions with the latest open source technologies to create cutting edge cloud software.
What will you do?
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- Increased opportunities for growth and recognition
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Design and build scalable, maintainable web based front ends for Veeva customers, administrators, and operations teams
- Work with Product management to design a user experience that solves the business needs
- Integrate with Veeva backend systems using REST APIs and provide guidance when new services are required
- Collaborate with other technical team members for solving complex problems
- Documentation and unit tests for all of the above
What do you need to have?
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Prior experience with SCSS
- Experience building websites that rely heavily on REST services
- Prior experience developing large data driven system software
- Prior experience with relational database systems such as MySQL
- UX design experience (mock generation, etc)
- Prior experience working with Java based solutions (JSP, JSTL)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our downtown Toronto office in Canada.
What are the perks?
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Ping pong and other games
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top