Associate UI Engineer, New Grad
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Our downtown Toronto-based engineering team is looking for Associate UI Engineers that are excited by new challenges and want to grow their career at Veeva!
- Design and build scalable, maintainable web-based front ends for Veeva customers, administrators, and operations teams
- Work with Product management to design a user experience that solves the business needs
- Integrate with Veeva backend systems using REST APIs and provide guidance when new services are required
- Collaborate with other technical team members for solving complex problems
- Documentation and unit tests for all of the above
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Prior experience with SCSS
- Experience building websites that rely heavily on REST services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Nice to Have
- Prior experience developing large data-driven system software
- Prior experience with relational database systems such as MySQL
- UX design experience (mock generation, etc.)
- Prior experience working with Java based solutions (JSP, JSTL)
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Weekly yoga classes
- Ping pong and other games
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top