Associate Technical Writer – Veeva CRM
At 1,700 employees and growing and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are: Employee Success, Customer Success and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in- class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
- A talented writer who enjoys making software and processes easy to understand?
- A techie who loves to write?
- Able to understand the needs of end users and administrators?
- Ready to hit the ground running?
- Comfortable asking questions and working independently?
If so, read on. We're looking for an Associate Technical Writer to join our team as an individual contributor. Is it you?
- Research, create, and provide high quality user documentation that is consumable.
- Create and produce engaging video tutorials to embed in online documentation.
- Become a product expert and keep up with new features.
- Be alert for opportunities to improve the existing documentation.
- Ensure that new documentation maintains a consistent style, tone, and approach.
- Write application programming interface (API) references for software developers.
- Work closely with software engineers and product development teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in any of the following fields: Communications, English, Computer Science, or similar.
- 0 - 3 years of software technical writing experience, preferably in a software-related field.
- Excellent written communication and research skills.
- API documentation in the code using tools such as doxygen.
- Working knowledge of the software development process, cloud software applications, SaaS and CRM products.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision.
- Experience using industry-standard authoring and publishing tools such as Flare, Oxygen, XMetal or FrameMaker.
Nice to Have
- Experience with and understanding of life sciences companies.
- Experience composing, narrating, and editing video tutorials.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top