Associate Technical Consultant, Network (MDM)
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Network is the industry’s first complete, cloud-based customer master data solution that combines healthcare professional, healthcare organization, affiliations and reference data, software and stewardship services in a single solution that’s seamlessly integrated with Veeva CRM. Veeva Network harnesses the ‘network effect’ of life sciences companies electing to work together to contribute updates to master data repository. The result is accurate, complete and always up-to-date customer data within Veeva CRM.
As an Associate Technical Consultant, you will be a member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group implementing the Veeva Network solution for companies in the life sciences industry. Participate in business and system integration process due diligence, solution design, integration analysis, and data quality assessment to help deliver successful Network implementations for Veeva customers. Collaborate with experienced Consultants and Sr. Consultants to develop consulting, technical analysis, and master data management skills.
Ideally located in France, Germany, Spain or UK.
- Support data quality assessment and data flow analysis of Customer systems
- Support mapping of legacy systems and Customer attributes to the Network for migration
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Network solution
- Data migration between Customer systems and the Veeva application suite
- Solution Testing and Documentation
- Willing to travel up to 75%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as position is client facing
- Data Transformation and Data Loading Tools
- Experience with database design and workflow
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Mechanical Engineering, or other similar degree or commensurate work experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience is a plus
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Additional European language(s)
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top