Associate Software Engineer, New Grad
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Our downtown Toronto-based engineering team is looking for Associate Software Engineers that are excited by new challenges and want to grow their career at Veeva!
As part of our Network development team, working on our master data management product (MDM), or as part of our Vault team, working on our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product, you will be part of a team building scalable solutions that complement our existing solutions. In these exciting roles, you would have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Mule, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Solr, MySQL, and more. We work in a fast-paced, agile environment that releases features every four weeks.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the software cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own.
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product.
- Self-starter who loves technical challenges and who wants to learn
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design, and software design)
- Built projects/applications using Java
- Some relational database experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Nice to Have
- Experience in development of web-based applications
- Experience with Spring framework
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages, and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Weekly yoga classes
- Ping pong and other games
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top