Associate Software Engineer – New Grad
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re a front-end, back-end, or mobile developer (including iOS and Windows Tablet) who likes to work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. If that’s you, you’ll fit right in!
What will you do?
Help us design our solutions! Contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical product support, and be responsible for all aspects of the software development cycle.
What do you need to have? At the very least:
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A degree in Computer Science or related technical degree
- Programming experience in Java
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
It’s also really nice to have:
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
(But it’s not absolutely necessary)
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our SF Bay Area headquarters in Pleasanton, CA.
Back to top