Associate Software Engineer
Who are we?
Cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed.
How do you fit in?
Help us develop these solutions. We are looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
We work in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Our small dev teams combine their technical passions with the latest open source technologies to create cutting edge cloud software.
What will you do?
- Veeva is looking for new grads to join the Vault team working on our Enterprise Content Management (ECM) product. Veeva Vault is the first cloud-based suite of content management applications for the global life sciences industry.
- You will work in a small team environment within a highly successful company building a scalable Java based enterprise platform that supports our life sciences applications.
- This is an exciting role where the software engineer will have the opportunity to work with technologies like Java, Spring, Maven, Git, Tomcat, Solr, MySql, PDF, and video conversion libraries and video streaming.
- Great opportunities for growth and recognition.
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the software cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own.
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product.
What do you need to have?
- We’re looking for a self-starter who loves technical challenges and is eager to learn.
- Computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, OO design, and software design).
- Built projects/applications using Java.
- Some relational database experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in development of Web based applications.
- Experience with Spring framework.
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our downtown Toronto office in Canada.
What are the perks?
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto.
- Snacks, beverages and weekly lunches from local restaurants.
- Team events and rec league sports teams.
- Ping pong and other games.
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top