Associate QA Engineer, New Grad (Vault)
Veeva + Cloud Solutions + Life Sciences = Improved and extended human life
How do you fit in?
You’re interested in software testing and want to gain professional experience in working with an established QA team in a well known company. You’re looking to improve your testing abilities across multiple layers of a software product and work like the experience of working in a super collaborative environment.
What will you do?
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage, assist with triaging of automation suites
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- You get to play with the latest technologies in the cloud and keep your skills current while you innovate
- Great opportunities for growth and recognition
- Work alongside a seasoned management team that has a great track record
What do you need to have?
- A great attitude and ability to learn quickly, enthusiasm to help build great software product and attention to detail
- Some QA/Development experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and capable of writing basic automation scripts, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Computer Science/Engineering
It’s also really nice to have:
- Experience in Python or other object oriented programming language like Java
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process
Where are we?
We are all over the world, but this gig is located at our downtown Toronto office in Canada.
What are the perks?
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto
- Snacks, beverages and weekly lunches from local restaurants
- Team events and rec league sports teams
- Ping pong and other games
Veeva Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Veeva Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
Samhita ensures that each web application integration or infrastructure the company chooses to build and create is scalable, efficient, and meets direct client and consumer needs
Back to top