Associate QA Engineer, New Grad
Who are we?
Cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
What do we do?
We make cloud software for the global life sciences industry.
Ok, what does that really mean?
In short, we make it easier for large pharma companies to get drugs to market faster, which helps those that are sick get better faster, and makes the world a healthier place faster. Yep, we’re all about speed.
How do you fit in?
Veeva QA Engineers are an integral part of our development team, who ensure Veeva products are quality SaaS products. They are curious and like to figure things out and make sure everything is working correctly before it reaches our customers. They enjoy breaking software to find ways to improve the product. Because they typically come from an engineering or applied science field, they are able to understand where bugs may come into the application and where to look for them. While developers typically work on one piece of the product, QA Engineers work on broader aspects of the product making sure all the pieces are working well together. They are good communicators who find the balance of maintaining a cooperative relationship with our developers, pushing back with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment and open to hearing various sides to an issue. To be a part of the Veeva QA team, you should want to be part of a fast-paced team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy. Opportunities are available for manual testing and picking up domain knowledge in everything pharma.
What will you do?
- Work with product managers and developers using Agile methods to identify/refine test cases from requirements and design.
- Work with developers and other QA engineers in a team environment to ensure product quality.
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application.
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines.
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system.
What do you need to have?
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree.
- BA or a BS from a reputable university is preferred.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better is required.
- QA internship or some full time QA experience is a plus.
Meet Some of Veeva's Employees
CJ helps build scalable platforms and applications while collaborating with Product Teams to brainstorm and implement unique solutions. He also maintains features after they’ve been introduced.
Back to top